Island of Light 2018, 13th to 16th of september, will have the participation of world class light artists presenting monumental light projections, interactive light art and light installations that can be seen from land and from the sea. The light art will be shown between 8 pm and 12 pm every evening, and entrance is free. Read more about the Smögen Light Walk at the bottom of this page.
SMÖGEN LIGHT WALK
1. Flowers of Light – a Solar LED installation.
80 schoolchildren from fourth grade in the Sotenäs municipal, together with artist Vladimir Stoces. In collaboration with Nordens Fiskareförening.
2. Light spiral. Paul Friedlander, Scientific artist. UK.
Monumental Light sculpture.
3. Six sculptures by six artists. SWE.
From the artist collective KKV Gothenburg.
4. Pond 1. Heather Keith, artist. CAN.
5. My Light Future. Aleksandra Stratimirovic, artist. SLOV/SWE.
6. Pond 2. Heather Keith, artist. CAN.
7. Monumental Projection. Teresa Mar. AUS/ENG.
8. Epiflora. Dalarna University. SWE.
Monumental audio-visual Opus. Location specific 3d-mapping.
9. The Angel. Vladimir Stoces. SWE
10. Secret garden. Heather Keith, artist. CAN.
11. A parasitic gesture. Rune Guneriussen. NOR.